First, the fault: bearing temperature is too high
1. Bearing lubricating oil is insufficient or too dirty;
2. bearing wear or damage;
3. Wear of bearing and shaft.
1. Add or replace the oil;
2. Adjust or replace bearings;
3. Repair the journal or replace the bearing.
Second, the fault: the power side of the percussion
1. Cross head or skateboard gap is too large;
2. The bolt is loose at the crosshead;
3. Cross pin wear, the gap is too large;
4. connecting rod, cross head, drive shaft, crank shaft bearing wear;
5. Hydraulic side of the phenomenon of water hammer;
1. Check, adjust the crosshead or replace the damaged parts;
2. tighten the bolts;
3. Replace the cross pin;
4. replace the bearing;Improve inhalation performance;
Third, the failure: pressure gauge pressure drop, reduce the displacement or completely not liquid.
1. The water pipe is not tight, the air into the pump;
2. Inhalation of pipelines;
3. Cylinder or piston wear;
4. Valve body, seat, valve rubber was stabbed or falling off the valve stuck.
1. Tighten the coupling flange bolts or replace the gasket;
2. stop the pump, remove debris;
3. Check, replace it;
4. Replace the damaged parts; remove the falling objects.
Fourth, the fault: the liquid discharge is not uniform, there are suddenly big impact, pressure fluctuations;
1. A piston or a valve is damaged;
2. Into the air into the pump cylinder.
1. Replace the damaged parts;
2. Check the water pipe and valve assembly is tight.
Fifth, the fault: the liquid discharge is not uniform, the valve box hissing sound.
1.Valve box piercing
1. Welding or replacement valve box
Sixth, the fault: the valve box has a sharp percussion.
1. Piston nut loose;
2. Cylinder loosening moves with the piston;
3. Inhalation is bad, resulting in water hammer.
1. Replace the loose ring, tighten the nut;
2. tighten the cylinder cap pressure cap;
3. Check or improve the suction line.
Seven, failure: the middle of the pump has a sharp knock.
Reason: loose rod clamp;
Solution: Tighten the clamp bolts
Eight, failure: leakage of liquid on both sides of the valve box.
1. Cylinder cap pressure cap loose;
2. The cylinder liner is damaged.
1. tighten the pressure cap;
2. Replace the gasket.
Nine, failure: cylinder head or bonnet seal at the leak.
1. Cylinder head or valve cover gland loose;
2. Seal is damaged.
1. Tighten the gland;
2. Replace the seal.
Ten, fault: leakage at the rod.
Cause: Seal is damaged;
Workaround: Replace the seal.
Eleven, failure: preload air bag does not enter the air or inflated soon after the leak.
1. Inflatable joints or preloaded air bag valves are blocked;
2. Air capsule damage;
3. The needle is damaged.
1. Clear the joints or valves in the debris;
2，Replace the capsule
3. Repair or replace the valve.