Mud Pump is also a popular concept of a wide range of pumps, different areas, habits, and ultimately the pump type will not be the same, the term described in the mud pump is the most sense of a pump : Oil drilling in the field of application of the mud pump. In fact, the sewage pump, slurry pump and some non-clear water pump and mud pump in the name also has a common time. This entry is intended for readers to read the mud pump in the field of drilling.
1, daily maintenance
(1) Check the oil level at the power end after stopping the pump. Check at least once a day, if the chain drive, but also check the chain box oil level. When working, check the lubrication system pressure gauge changes are normal.
(2) observe the cylinder and piston work. There is a small amount of mud leakage,that is a normal phenomenon. When the leakage is serious,you should check the piston and cylinder liner wear, such as wear a large amount, should replace the piston or cylinder.
Note: When replacing the cylinder liner, the cylinder liner must be replaced at the same time.
(3) check the rack of the cylinder chamber, if a large number of mud precipitation, it should be cleaned.
(4) check the spray pump water tank is sufficient to use, otherwise it should be added, the cooling water is contaminated, the tank should be cleaned, replace the cooling water to meet the requirements. ,
(5) check the exhaust air bag inflation pressure, whether to meet the operating conditions.
(6) Check the reliability of the cut-off safety valve.
(7) Loosen the piston rod clamp every day, turn the piston around a quarter turn, and then tighten the clamp. This allows the piston to wear evenly to extend the life of the piston and cylinder.
(8) Check the cylinder head and bonnet for every 4 hours.
(9) often observe the valve cover seal, cylinder seal and cylinder seal leakage hole, if found to have mud out, you should promptly replace the corresponding ring.
2, weekly maintenance
(1) Remove the valve cover once a week, remove the sludge and clean it once. Check the inner sleeve of the stem guide, if it has been obviously worn, and the gap between the valve guide rod and the inner sleeve exceeds 3mm (0.11 "). Replace the inner cover. Should be coated with molybdenum disulfide composite calcium-based grease.
(2) Check the use of the valve and seat, replace the wear or damage the valve rubber, valve body and seat (Note: the valve seat, the valve should be replaced at the same time).
(3) Check the piston lock nut, if it has been corroded or damaged, replace the new lock nut. (Note: nuts disassemble three times after the seal in which the seal has lost the ability to lock)
(4) from the rack drain hole cover the wire plug the water until the oil so far.
3, monthly maintenance
(1) Remove and clean the discharge filter.
(2) Check all the studs and nuts on the hydraulic end. Such as cylinder head flange and cylinder connection bolts, nuts; cylinder flange and cylinder and the rack connected bolts, nuts; suction pipe, discharge pipe connecting bolts, nuts and so on. If there is loosening, it must be re-tightened according to the specified torque.
(3) check the middle of the rod packing box within the ring, if the wear and tear leakage, to replace the new seal. Usually every three months for a change. Replacement should pay attention to oil seal position (see Figure 15).
(4) Check and tighten the mounting screws of the lubrication system tank. The gears should be in the correct position.
(5) every six months or confirm the serious pollution of oil, the replacement of the power side of the oil pool and cross the head of the sedimentation of the oil, before the replacement of these tanks and magnets must be cleaned before adding new oil.